I made this jumpsuit especially for Japan. I have been making my own clothing for over ten years. To learn how to sew and to find honest sewing product reviews visit here. I designed this jumpsuit with one puffy sleeve and high slits on each leg. I loved the fabric and it reminded me of the beauty of Japanese flowers. Paired with my trusty Black Louboutins, I felt like I was in a Japanese garden dream. Well, I was. Ha! This garden was perfection. It had so many classic Japanese statues, buildings and design elements. I left like my jumpsuit fit right in. This jumpsuit fit like a glove but I know many women who do not like jumpsuits because they are difficult to style. I actually like a challenge. Over the years I have collected a few tips for styling jumpsuits. Trust me they are not as bad as you think. Here are 5 tips to style a jumpsuit.
5 ways to style a jumpsuit:
- Use them as a layering piece. Add a blazer and you have a completely different look.
- First time buying a jumpsuit? A black one is a great start.
- Wear jumpsuits with flats for a casual look.
- Don’t like long jumpsuits? Try a romper. They are pretty much the same thing but shorter.
- Put a white dress shirt under your jumpsuit to add a pop of white.
Try these tips when styling your next jumpsuit and tag me on Instagram.